"Li di Rizoti", in Italian means "at Ricciotti's". It is named in honor of Ricciotti Dondoni (born 1913 – died 1980), father of the current owner Graziella Dondoni. The building, a building developed over several floors and recently resotred, is located in Illegio in the historical centre, in the "rive dal riu" (the creek rivers), after the stream, now canalized and crossing the village, where you can still find an ancient outdoor wash, restored a few decades ago. The downstream part of the building was built as a stable in 1680 (see box with the age of the old barn in the bedroom). Fires over the years have stained the stones but we can no longer see them because of the recent restorations. In 1800 the old stable was turned into a house and, again in the the early 1900's dad Rizoti bought the house to turn it back in a stable. At that time dad Rizoti built the upstream part of the building. The next generation inherited the stable and shared the usage of the building with Ricioti's wife Alba Iob (born 1922 – died 2012) until the end of the 90s.